Real Estate Tax Planning
- Purchase, sale and financing of all business as well as commercial and residential Real Estate.
- Structuring SBA Loans for buying businesses
- Choice of entity for ownership and operation of real estate
- Tax consequences on transfers of real property to, or distributions or property from, partnerships, limited liability companies corporations and other entities
- Facilitating 1031 like-kind exchanges of real property to defer taxation of gain.
- Structuring tax allocation and distribution provisions in partnership and limited liability company agreements to ensure compliance with IRS regulations
- Minimization of tax recognition on issuance of partnership and limited liability company interests to real estate managers and employees
- Assessing tax impact of ownership shifts or changes within entities
- Structuring sales, mergers and other transactions to reduce tax exposure
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Federal and State incentive tax credit planning
- Guardian Tax humble beginnings took place in 1984. Its first service was tax preparation for individuals in the South Bay of Los Angeles, servicing Torrance, Hawthorne, Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills, Gardena, and the greater Los Angeles area.
- In the 90’s and 2000’s as our clients started businesses, we also helped them. Our role has always been on e to help others in matters of taxes, audits, liens, levies, wage garnishments and overall tax advice.
- Nowadays in the 20teens we help our clients restructure their business entities to reduce their tax profile.
- We have also facilitated commercial Real Estate lending and tax planning to small and large businesses.
- Give us a call and let us help you in your next business venture.