Real Estate Tax Planning
- Purchase, sale and financing of all business as well as commercial and residential Real Estate.
- Structuring SBA Loans for buying businesses
- Choice of entity for ownership and operation of real estate
- Tax consequences on transfers of real property to, or distributions or property from, partnerships, limited liability companies corporations and other entities
- Facilitating 1031 like-kind exchanges of real property to defer taxation of gain.
- Structuring tax allocation and distribution provisions in partnership and limited liability company agreements to ensure compliance with IRS regulations
- Minimization of tax recognition on issuance of partnership and limited liability company interests to real estate managers and employees
- Assessing tax impact of ownership shifts or changes within entities
- Structuring sales, mergers and other transactions to reduce tax exposure
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Federal and State incentive tax credit planning
Real Estate Services provided under DRE License No. 01501258